Are you concerned about your Cyber, Privacy and Data Security risks?
Cyber risk has become an ever-present concern for businesses and organizations of all sizes and industries. Today, even with the best planning, not every cyber and data security event can be avoided, or prevented.
With many insurance carriers offering standalone cyber insurance policies, companies have many options to choose from and must carefully conduct their due diligence when reviewing varying policies and coverage options. That’s why its advisable you work with an experienced cyber insurance broker, such as Cyber Data Risk Managers who specializes in cyber insurance and understands the differences between the various cyber/data breach insurance policies and coverages that are available today.
Whether you’re exploring cyber insurance for the first time, or have an existing cyber insurance policy that’s renewing soon, our experienced team of industry leaders and well-respected cyber insurance experts/brokers can help your company navigate the cyber insurance policy selection, underwriting and purchasing process. We have in-depth knowledge of the industries and cyber exposures we cover and can help create and customize a cyber/data breach insurance policy that best suits your company’s simple or complex needs.
CYBER INSURANCE POLICY HIGHLIGHTS
- Over 60+ cyber insurance carriers
- We work with companies of all sizes and industries
- We’re experts in “hard to place” companies/industries/risks
- Available cyber liability limits up to $500 million
- Coverages available may include: Network Security Liability, Privacy Liability (Including Employee Privacy), Breach Response, Privacy Regulatory Defense, Fines and Penalties, Errors and Omissions, Forensics, Multimedia Liability, PCI Fines and Penalties, Network Business Interruption, Data Loss, Cyber Crime, Cyber Extortion and Cyber Terrorism
- Access to a 24/7 team of Incident Response experts
- Contractual indemnifications available
- Worldwide coverage
- Premium financing program available
- NEW! Cyber Insurance Risk Assessment tool
While cyber insurance is not a substitute for preventing a security incident or a data breach from occurring, most companies need coverage for network security and privacy losses that occur despite the controls they have put in place. Cyber/data breach insurance helps companies and organizations get back to business after a cyber attack and/or data breach. There are policy conditions, so you will want to make sure you understand upfront what’s required on your part for coverage to apply.
Three simple steps. Superior coverage.
Complete our secure online quote form
• One of the most simplest cyber insurance inquiry forms available online.
Compare Multiple Quotes
• 24-48 hour turnaround time
• Highly experienced cyber insurance expert help
Get Covered This Week!
• Once you have made your policy selection, purchase coverage this week.