Cyber insurance, with data breach response services, offers businesses and organizations of all sizes, industries and sectors a comprehensive standalone incident response plan solution for assisting in a cyber attack or data breach recovery scenario.
It may offer coverages such as (depending on the specific policies and endorsements):
1) crisis management and customer notification expenses,
2) credit/identity theft monitoring,
3) privacy and security liability,
4) privacy regulatory defense and penalties,
5) computer forensics investigation,
6) cyber extortion,
7) network interruption.
8) data loss and reconstruction,
9) a “Data Breach Coach” (aka “Privacy” attorney) and
10) pre-breach planning services, and more.